Instructions for uninstalling Better Faster products from your computer.
- Choose Start → Control Panel → Add or Remove Programs.
- Click a program and then click the Remove button.
- Click Yes.
- Click the Close button. This closes the Add or Remove Programs dialog box.
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Windows Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features
- From beneath the Programs headings, choose Uninstall a Program.
- Double-click the Better Faster product and follow the instructions to remove it.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. (If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then click Search.)
- Enter control panel in the search box, and then tap or click Control Panel.
- Under View by:, select Large Icons, and then tap or click Programs and features.
- Tap or click the Better Faster program, and then tap or click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- On the Start menu select Settings.
- Select System > Apps & features.
- Select the program, and then select Uninstall. Some apps built in to Windows can't be uninstalled.
- Follow the directions on the screen.